A Mission to Secure Humanity,

A Vision to Transform the Planet.

WATER IS NOT INFINITE.

Our planet, ‘the Blue Planet’ is 71% water, of which 97.5% is salt water and the remaining 2.5% is fresh water. These figures, unfortunately, do not represent the availability of water to humanity. Only 1% of all available freshwater sources is accessible, which are considerably exploited. We assume water to be a renewable resource which is not the case!

IT IS A GLOBAL PROBLEM.
pexels-iconcom-216619.jpg
pexels-nithin-pa-2583028.jpg
pexels-pixabay-221012.jpg

More than half of the planet's 37 largest aquifers are being depleted due to climate change and population growth..

844 million people across the planet lack access to a basic drinking water source, either due to decreased water availability or contamination.

Due to Global warming, glaciers are melting causing sea levels to rise. This pushes saline water inland globally, contaminating delicate freshwater resources.

A warmer climate is causing more water to evaporate from water bodies, with 7% more water for every 1 degree rise in temperature.

Maithri Aquatech was founded with the mission to ease dependence on scarce water resources and provide water on a sustainable basis wherever required.


The company has developed an innovative technology to harvest the water vapour in the atmosphere to produce potable drinkable water on a sustainable basis. Its innovative solution called MEGHDOOT (which in Sanskrit means ‘Messenger of the Sky’s’) produces 100% microbe-free potable water by using the water vapour present in the air. Maithri Aquatech’s solution is decentralized, highly scalable and environmentally friendly and the water generated meets if not exceeds the guidelines of both WHO as well as Indian standards for potable water.


Maithri Aquatech has partnered with the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) which operates under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)


The company has major clients in the Private and Public sectors, including defence and has gained recognition even from the Ministry of Water (Jalshakti) in India.

THE MANAGEMENT

Ramkrishna Mukkavilli

Founder

Engineer and Entrepreneur with 28+ years in Sales and Marketing of Engineering  Products. Also runs GrowthMode and Kistler-Morse, sister companies to MAPL.

THE ADVISORS

Professor D. Chandrasekharam

He is an Emeritus Professor, IIT Bombay and a Visiting Professor, IIT Hyderabad. Has worked in the fields of volcanology, groundwater pollution and geothermics over the past 30 years. Member of the International Geothermal Association and Geothermal Resources Council and represented the country in World Geothermal Congresses and several international geothermal conferences. He is one of the executive members of the International Society of Groundwater for Sustainable Development (ISGSD). Independent Director on the Board of Directors of ONGC, Western Coalfields Ltd, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd and Indian Rare Earths Ltd. Also a member of the Advisory committee of the ONGC Energy Centre.

10-1-214/A1&A2, First Floor, Sai Nivas, Above SBI, Krishnapuri Colony, Krishnapuri, West Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana 500026, India

+91 040 6632 8977/78/79/80   |

  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Google Places

©2020 by Maithri Aquatech.